Training Fee : 112$
Certification Fee : 0$
The prime objective of this course Safety Inspector is to develop and enhance the skill level of the incumbent in this trade of construction industry. Semiskilled worker produces by this training would help to reduce unemployment and poverty in the society. This curriculum is designed to train the intermediate / graduation pass persons who are facing a lot of shortage of Safety inspectors in the field of construction industry. This training program will provide opportunity to those who want to equip themselves with such knowledge and skills which will be helpful for their employment after completing this training of 03 months and would enable the m to start their own business with professional approach. Further, this curriculum is developed by considering the requirements of lock and international market and need of the trade enabling the pass outs to meet the job market to reduce the shortage of Semi-Skilled workers in the area.
All Courses Idea
Terms & Conditions
All industrial Professionals seeking to enhance their knowledge and expertise with safe practices and students with minimum qualification of Intermediate are welcome to join this program to start their career in a rewarding domain. Entry Level: Intermediate / Gradate Total duration of Course: 3 Month (12 Weeks)
SKILL PROFICIENCY DETAILS
- Give reminders before start critical job.
- Conduct fire drill.
- Conduct safety audit.
- Conduct Tool Box Talk.
- Supervision of safe work practice.
- Conduct inspection and color coding.
- Prepare rigging studies.
- Prepare scaffolding registered.
- Describe safety signs.
- Describe and demonstrate PPEs
- Describe and demonstrate breathing Apparatus.
- Conduct housekeeping.
- Conduct basic firefighting.
- Prepare job risk assessment report.
- Conduct strict discipline on construction site.
- Reporting and investigation of accident at construction site.
- Conduct HSE emergency response.
- Prepare hazards assessment.
- Describe crane hazards.
- Describe different types of fire extinguisher and uses.
|Management of Health and Safety|
|Principle of control|
|Scaffolding hazards and control|
|Project Construction site hazards and control|
|Rigging hazards and control|
|Crane hazards and control|
|Chemical and biological health hazard|
|Welding hazard and control|
|Fire prevention and firefighting hazards|
|Training Type||Duration||Training Fee||Certification Fee|