Training Fee : 112$
Certification Fee : 0$
China currently boasts the fastest growing economy in the world and is widely regarded as the potentially biggest global market in the twenty-first century. Chinese language is one of the widest spoken languages bearing very important role in culture, education, industry, information technology, business & international relations. Learning Chinese language is an additional tool and a gateway to international opportunities in a vast variety of fields in demands. Possessing Chinese language skill is a key to the doors of success. This Elementary/Functional Chinese language course is targeted at undergraduate and higher learner levels. The objectives are to let the learners make use of conversational and written Chinese language in everyday interactive situations and social contexts that the users may need.
All Courses Idea
Terms & Conditions
Any professional from corporate, industrial or other sectors, students and Fresh graduates shall join this course
On successful completion of this course, the trainee should be able:
- To use language to express his idea and emotions.
- To speak in the kind of environment of language used in everyday conversations and situations.
- To read and write basic Chinese characters.
- To construct complete and meaningful sentences.
- To comprehend the receptive as well as productive skill of the Chinese conversation effectively.
- To use language as an effective tool of communication.
- To develop Chinese Listening Skills.
- To use language in a context as natural as possible.
Introduction and Identification
Counting & Numbering
Time and Positions
Daily Life Activities
The Pivotal Sentences
Illustration and descriptions
Compliment of Manner
|Training Type||Duration||Training Fee||Certification Fee|