Training Fee : 112$
Certification Fee : 0$
This course gives an introduction to the Plant Condition Monitoring techniques and procedures. Focusing on Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) and Vibration analysis (VA), industrial Asset Health Management (IAHM) course course gives basic understanding of the common practices involved in machine health management. IAHM course is a combination of theoretical condition monitoring strategies backed up by experimental support. It discusses in detail about the common maintenance issues in process industries, failure mechanisms and modes, along with the fault specific corrective technique. It also provides clear understanding of common NDT techniques used in fault detection, e.g. Dye Penetrant Testing, Eddy Current Testing, Magnetic Particle Inspection, Ultrasonic Testing, Radiography etc. in addition to this, IAHM course gives basic concept of VA techniques used in plant condition monitoring.
All Courses Idea
Terms & Conditions
All tenured technicians, maintenance teams, supervisors and passionate students with minimum requirement as mentioned below are highly encouraged to attend this unique offering from IRCM only. Engineering graduates shall also attend this program to have a real time practical experience of predictive maintenance and NDT inspection.
On successful completion of this course, a trainee would have acquired the following skills:
- Basic understanding of the common maintenance issues in industries
- Familiarization with common Non-Destructive Testing Techniques and Vibration Analysis Procedures implanted in plant condition monitoring.
- Data collection for Vibration Analysis
- Understand various oil analysis tests and be able to test lube sample
- Understand principle of Infrared Thermography and be able to operate IR Camera
- Carry out Dye Penetrant Testing, Magnetic Particle Inspection on parts
- Understanding Ultrasonic, Principle and Application
- Carry out Ultrasonic Testing using Normal Beam Probe
- Understand principle for Acoustic Emission Testing and be able to detect leaks etc.
- Gain self-confidence of being versatile at their work places which will definitely contribute towards their steep career growth.
On successful completion of this course, a trainee would be able to:
- Implement and practice different maintenance techniques.
- Collect Data for Vibration Analysis.
- Carry out Infrared Thermography on Electrical Panels, Electric Motors etc.
- Check Contamination, Chemistry and Water content of Lube Oil
- Carry out different NDT tests e.g. Dye Penetrant Testing, Magnetic Particle Testing, and Ultrasonic Testing etc.
- Draft reports for various NDT / CM Techniques
Introduction to Plant Maintenance
Maintenance Planning, Damage Taxonomy, Failure Mechanism
Vibration Analysis (Spectrum & Looseness)
Correction Techniques (Balancing, Alignment & Looseness)
Machine Failure Mode Analysis (Bearings, Belts, Gears, Pumps, Resonance, Motor Current Analysis)
Visual Inspection (Dye Penetrant Testing, Borescope Testing)
Electric-Magnetic Inspection (Magnetic Particle Inspection)
Ultrasonic Inspection & Acoustic Emission Testing
Radiography Inspection (Radiography Testing, Neutron Radiography)
Time of Flight Diffraction (TOFD)
|Training Type||Duration||Training Fee||Certification Fee|
|Industrial Asset Health Management||01-31||112.15$||0.00$|