• Workforce Planning
• Recruitment of Manpower
• Selection of Manpower
• Head Hunting
• Industrial Relationship Consultancy
• Community Relationship
IRCM has a dedicated Human Resources Consulting Practices. It comprises a
multi-disciplinary team of professionals who believe in working with clients
using participative methodologies and tools, which are simultaneously adaptive
and structured. We offer a full range of HR services to assist clients in
attracting; retaining, motivating and developing an optimum mix of people.
The emphasis is on the need to develop an HR culture wherein HR strategies are
synchronized with the overall business strategy of the enterprise. Our objective
is to ensure that the HR function is handled by suitably qualified professionals
who compete for corporate resources and contribute to the bottom-line.
We are confident that once this happens, training and development efforts will
be regarded as an investment in human capital and treated as a key business
decision from which return is maximized for unstained growth.
In today's world of highly competitive business the dilemma of almost every
organization is to arrange talent which meets their requirement. We at IRCM try
to reduce this burden of mangers by providing talent sourcing solutions. Our
focus is to define the strategy for the organization to identify potential value
adding individuals and successfully bringing them on board. We provide services
in following major sub areas.
Quality PolicyIRCM management is committed to deliver high quality education and training services in engineering and technical areas. We are committed to set course contents, practical deliverables and training modules suitable for the attendees and employers, in compliance with the requirements of examination and evaluation boards and/or organization standards. We ensure all local and international statutory and regulatory requirements along-with the requirement of accreditation bodies complied. We believe to maintain quality of our educational services without any compromise, as we believe it as an integral part of our institute, culture and legacy.
The policy is achieved through:
Management and staff commitment to providing high quality Trainings and excellent Professional exposure to our clients:
• Focus on skills and knowledge: We do our best understanding what is expecting from us being training institution. Therefore we deliver trainings that add skills of attendees. Our trainers work on the same agenda to meet the needs.
• Market Focus: Our team has proactive approach towards future requirements of particular training and trends in competition. And we switch to meet attendees and employers needs as they changes.
• Relationship: We want to make a long term friendly relation with employers and attendees and therefore we try to deliver services what expected from us.
Our Standards of Service:
• Leadership: Top management of IRCM is committed to support quality vision at every step of business by provision of quality resources, framework, development programs, accreditation and working environment for positive culture to achieve objectives as per needs
• Improvement: We monitor our performance in all areas of work and believe that attendees and employers feedbacks are key source for our own business improvement. We are directed to improve and innovate always
• Process Focus: We plan and progress while focusing on all aspects of successful training program execution • Learning: We are keen to learn by our success and by our failures following PDCA cycle of improvement